1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta391 AL2 Weighted End Cap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by too fast, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. too fast

too fast TS Member

Like to buy weighted end cap for 391AL2, tried an Angle Port one today that was off a 12 ga and it worked fine on my 20 ga. I also think that Beretta might make one. Think the Angle Port was a 7 oz but think they also make a 5 oz would buy either or both if the price is righ. Not particular about brand but would like to have the bluing like new as this is going on a new gun.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Jim L Luis
    916-599-3314

2. too fast

too fast TS Member

Can't believe no one hase one of these for sale. Am I not making myself understood. What I am looking for is a weighted end cap that screws onto the magazine of a Beretta 391.

Thanks

Jim

3. RSVP410

RSVP410 Member

Jim,
    I have a Graco mercury fill mag weight and stock weight set that I could sell. I used them on a 12ga 391. I'm not sure but I think the mag unit is 7 oz. and the stock weight is 5 oz. You need the stock weight to keep the gun balanced. I would sell them for $35 plus shipping. E-mail if interested.

Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.