1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta White Onyx / Silver Pigeon

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by pl_nelly, Sep 7, 2013.

1. pl_nelly

pl_nelly TS Member

0   0   0

Newbie to TS.com!

My 14 year old has officially outgrown the 1187 youth model I bought for him when he was 11. Unfortunately, he tried, and now will not give up, my 682 Gold E. He knows he wants an O/U and has tried Brownings, Mossbergs, Remingtons, Stoeger, among others and keeps coming back to the Berettas. He will be trying a Verona out on Sunday, but based on his track record...

I'm looking for a 686 White Onyx or Silver Pigeon. I'm thinking a 28" barrel set, but the 682 is a 30". I have seen but have never had him try Beretta Essentials and White Snipes and don't know much about them.

I'm looking for suggestions on whether 686 line is a good idea and fishing for anyone that is looking to sell one. If you have an Essential or Silver Snipe, I'm willing to look/listen as well.

We shoot at Minneapolis GC, if there are any locals looking to sell one, we could meet up.

Thanks!

-Mike

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

New 686 Silver Pigeon 1 Sport, 30" barrels, Optima chokes. (0091). Call me.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. pl_nelly

pl_nelly TS Member

0   0   0

4. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If he won't give up your 682, YOU should be looking for a new gun.

If you really like the 682 Gold E get another one.

Since you are looking at the bottom of the Beretta line, is price a factor?

If so look for a used one. Check with Mike above and also check out Joel Etchen's 687 trap models and his used Beretta list. His website link above.

Jason

5. pl_nelly

pl_nelly TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks guys. I will give Mike a call tomorrow. Price is a factor. I'm not sure how long junior will stick with it, so I don't want to make a major league investment.

I'd love to give him the gun and get a new one, but I'd also like to stay married. Decisions, decisions.

-Mike