1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb BERETTA UNSINGLE

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by blaster, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blaster

blaster Member

0   0   0

wtb beretta 680 or 682 unsingle 34". I my buy a comb if the pice is right. I'm wanting a hole gun not just a barrel. thx

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

I have a DT 10 unsingle, adj. rib, adj. comb, RAD recoil device, spare parts, hard case. Great condiditon. Was my spare, just don't shoot it enough to keep it. $4500.00 to your FFL.

Jon Schorle
    Sacramento, CA
    chiefjon_2008_0303.jpg

3. blaster

blaster Member

0   0   0

4. tgm

tgm TS Member

0   0   0

I am just getting ready to sell my 682X Combo set. I haven't even taken pictures as of yet which I was going to do this weekend. It comes with the original serialized barels, one double over under and an unsingle barrel. The stock is fitted with a Gracoil adjustable butt plate and it has the factory adjustable comb. It comes in the original fitted Beretta case, ready to shoot.
    Of all my guns this was always the best and it shoots like a dream.
    I will post some photos this weekend.
    I am moving and I need to move the gun ASAP. Located in Erie, PA 16505.

Tom Marino

5. BAT21

BAT21 Member

0   0   0

Please post some photos ... looking for a combo gun. I'm a little partial to Beretta

Thanks
    Mike

6. tgm

tgm TS Member

0   0   0

Mike,
    I'll post some photos on Sat.

Thanks,
    Tom in PA

7. Quality2780

Quality2780 TS Member

0   0   0

What are you asking for the Beretta?

8. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Have a 682 Gold E 32/34 unsingle combo here. Scratch on wood right side by the receiver and parts kit missing. Full Beretta warranty. $4100.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.