1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb beretta ugb-25

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by waynewash, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waynewash

waynewash Member

0   0   0

Looking for a solid used UGB-25 at a good price

2. Damifino

Damifino Member

0   0   0

I think there is one on the board @ the Silver Dollar. Not sure if it is still up or not. I can check for you, I'll be there on Wed.

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

waynewash,

Lynn Gibson shows a used one in stock (mash on the link above). The wood looks very nice from the photo's. I know nothing else of this UGB.

ss

4. Damifino

Damifino Member

0   0   0

I think the one on the Dollar's board was $2700 or $2800 and is (somewhat) used.

5. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

The one here at the Silver Dollar was reduced to $2500.00. Contact Xavier ( he is called X) at 937-241-5974.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

6. waynewash

waynewash Member

0   0   0

Both Lynn Gibson and High Grade have sold the guns, Will check out the one that Mike found. Any other used ones out there?

Wayne

7. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

0   0   0

Call Guns Unlimited 402-339-0771 ask for Dan Goodsell or Tom Crosby very good guys to work with. Mark Richards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.