1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta SV10 Prevail III with 32in bbls

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Mike Battista, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Jan 29, 1998
    PM sent for a new SV-10 Prevail grade 1.
    Mike Battista
  2. bobinwa

bobinwa TS Member

0   0   0

Apr 4, 2013
    I would want to pattern the SV-10 before buying. I just bought an SV-10 Prevail 1 Trap with 32" barrels and the bottom barrel does not shoot to POA. It's well below POA with aobut 90-95% of the pellets below the POA from a rest. The top barrel is more standard at about 60/40. Sent it back to Beretta - they charged me $70 to pattern it and claim it is withing specs. Only use for the bottom barrel is shooting falling targets. Going back to Browning.

An update to my comments above. I sent the gun back to Beretta and they recut the choke tube threads. Now the POI is just fine, as long as I stack the beads. I am shooting well with this gun and really like it. I'd recommend it.
Search tags for this page

beretta sv10 prevail iii sporting sale