1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WTB: Beretta SO5 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by rcclee, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcclee

rcclee Member

0   0   0

Hi All,

I am looking for a used Beretta SO5 with choke tubes in good condition.

Thanks and have a great day!

Regards,

2. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

0   0   0

Must have plenty of cash judging by the amount of $$$$!!

3. bestgun

bestgun Member

0   0   0

Hi. I have a beautiful 32" Beretta SO5 factory sporter, built 2006, optimabore and optima choked. One set of custom woodwork (on gun) and original wood set as well. Factory leather case etc etc. If you are interested, please send me a PM. Gun is in New Zealand but can export to US if interested, Cheers and regards, Karl Sluis.

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Rey Perez has one listed for sale as well. It is a 32" optima bore SO5. He is on here as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.