1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta SO3/4/5 lower tang/trigger guard

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Ted K., Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a lower tang and trigger guard to fit my Beretta SO3 EELL. I am in the process of switching the gun from a straight grip to s pistol grip and the tang on my straight stock is much too long to fit a pistol grip stock.

I understand from an expert that the lower tang on a Beretta SO4 or SO 5 will also fit my gun perfectly.

If you have a tang or know of one that fits a Beretta SO pistol grip stock, please let me know.

Many thanks.

Ted K.

2. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

0   0   0

Rich Cole had one. Now he has one less.

Ted K.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta so3 eell for sale

beretta so3 stock