1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta S682 or 682 Gold greystone

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Poker, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poker

Poker TS Member

0   0   0

want to but a Beretta 682 greystone sporting shotgun would prefer 31" barrel but woulld also consider a 30"

2. Poker

Poker TS Member

0   0   0

3. Poker

Poker TS Member

0   0   0

Someone has to know where one is for sale?

4. skeetfield

skeetfield Member

0   0   0

Poker, I have a 682 Gold E Skeet; 30in barrels; about 6 months old and very nice, 3000.00 plus shipping to your FFL. It has'nt been shoot very much and looks it. Blue hard case, tools, ext factory chokes, books etc.

5. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

A good friend has a 687 Silver Pigeon III, 30" for sale. It has 50 rounds through it. Bought from Joel Etchen about 4-5 years ago. He bought it, shot 2 rounds of trap & it has sat in a safe since then. I might be able to get pics. The gun is in Clearfield Pa. Butch from Pgh.

6. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

I see I did not add it is a sporting gun. Butch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.