1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta Optima Choke Tubes Extended

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by esetter, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looking for a nice full set (at least 5)of Beretta Optima extended choke tubes. Used in good shape is fine. Contact me at the above email address with what you have and how much you want for them. Beretta or Briley tubes are both fine but I want a matching set.

2. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

0   0   0

JUST BUY THEM from Briley. They are not that expensive and you don't havfe to sit around here and wait. By them time you could have them and be using them.

Just me advice.

3. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just bought a set of five from one nice person at a great price and another person has contacted me with others that I can buy to fill in the holes. I got three times as many as I would have bought for the same dollars. Only had to wait one day. Besides, I like buying things from guys on here, helps them and me out.

4. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

It appears BUC has been working on his grammer too...

Ray

5. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I have 5 Kicks smoke chokes for the optima barrels if you want some more. They are .10-.15-.20-.25-.30. I want 225.00 for the set shipping included.

6. oz

oz Active Member

0   0   0

sp.... grammar...oz

7. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Good going OZ; you are the only one who caught it! Next we will work on syntex...

Ray

8. SevenMaryThree

SevenMaryThree Member

0   0   0

There is a set for sale on shotgunworld.com's "other" classified forum...6 tubes for $175. I just saw it...it's not my ad and I don't know the guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.