1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB- Beretta O/U

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Doug Brown, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

I'd like to buy a Beretta 682 or 686, 28" or maybe 26", 12ga, to use for hunting. I'd prefer a black receiver & fixed skeet chokes, need not be pristine.

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I have a 686 Silver Pigeon S in 12 ga., with 28" barrels and choke tubes. $1800.00
    Mike Battista

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Doug,

Indiana Gun Club has a couple of lesser priced Beretta O/U's. I believe that they are both less than $1K. Contact steve or Phil at 317-485-6540 or go to thier website: indiangunclub.com and plug Beretta O/U in the serch engine and you can view them.

ec90t

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

What you desire would be the 686 Black Onyx which if you search can be had in the $1200 or slightly less price range but do not expect a case like other Beretta guns ... it dont come with one but you can get them in either 26" or 28" and I have seen them 28ga and 20ga as well.

If you have a Gender Mountain near by at al they bought a boatload of them and may still have some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.