1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta Mark II Owners manual

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ExFedex, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

0   0   0

A dear old friend recently gave me a LNIB Beretta Mark II Trap gun. Does anyone have an owners manual for sale or a copy? Beretta has been no help as its too old a gun I guess. Thanks for your help again. Bill H.

2. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

0   0   0

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If you don't get any response here, you might try Cole's ... http://www.colegun.com/ ... or Joel Etchen ... http://www.joeletchenguns.com/ ... Bill Malcolm

4. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

0   0   0

One more time. Thanks Bill but Cole's had none. Will try Etchen's.

5. Toddy

Toddy Member

0   0   0

Bill,

You could always trade or sell me that Mark II and would solve your search.....lol

Was good seeing you at Hilo and I'm ready for next year.

Reg. T., East Sooke, BC

6. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

If you are a member of the National Rifle Assoc. give the museum up in Vienna a call. In the olden days the American Rifleman would have a different gun each month listed with a schematic and disassembly of that month's gun. I'm sure they, the NRA, would have ran that Beretta as a featured gun of the month. At one time that model was fairly popular. Hope this helps.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

LNIB Beretta Mark II? Sweet!!! Forget the manual -- just load, shoot, repeat if necessary!

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta mark ii owner manual

beretta mark ii schematic

beretta mark ii trap gun manual