1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Beretta Extended Mobil Choke Set

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by clang, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clang

clang TS Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a set of extended Mobil chokes, preferably non-ported, for my 682 Gold Super Sporting. Looking to try something other than the flush chokes that came with the gun. Would be interested in a whole set Cyl, Imp Cyl, Mod, Imp Mod, Full. Open to any manufacturer.

Thanks,
    Chris

2. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

0   0   0

have a few briley extended mobile chokes-4 or 5-call me tonigh at the house and i'll see what the constrictions are-rick 9102791136

3. willyo

willyo TS Member

0   0   0

Chris:
    I have a set of KICKS titanium extended reverse ported choke tubes for a Beretta Mobile choke gun for sale. These sell for $65 ea. new will sell for $25 ea. (4 tubes marked 30 20 & 2 10 restrictions)
    I sold a Beretta to a guy who wouldn't ante up 10 cents xtra for the tubes so I kept them.
    Bill

4. clang

clang TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Bill,

But I already am working out a deal with another forum member.
    Regards,
    Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

extended mobile choke sets

mobil choke set for sale

mobilchoke set

set of mobilchokes