1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Beretta Ext Mobil Reverse Port Choke Set

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Bill Marsh, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Marsh

Bill Marsh Guest

0   0   0

Thanks

2. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

What's a "reverse port" choke set? How many chokes in the set? Who made them? What are the constrictions?

Thanks.

Easystreet

3. Bill Marsh

Bill Marsh Guest

0   0   0

I may not exactly have the name right, possibly should leave out the word "reverse" in my post. Please look at the bottom of the page in the link below:
    http://www.kicks-ind.com/

This is a TYPE of choke. I do not necessarily have to have KICK chokes. Could be Comp-n-Choke, Trulock, or some other brand. I'd like a range from skeet to full.

I am looking for extended, ported, Mobil (style) choke set for a Beretta 12ga.

Is there some way to insert a clickable link in a post????

4. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bill,

Sorry. I mis-read your thread title. I thought you were trying to SELL this type of choke.

Yes, you can insert a clickable link in a post. Put it on the line above your post where it says "Website URL". Do not put it in the body of your post.

Good luck.

Easystreet

5. Bill Marsh

Bill Marsh Guest

0   0   0

6. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Bill,

Which chokes exactly are you looking for? - I have several of these style chokes (more than I really need) - some ported, others not.

Perhaps I can help you.

drop the X's for my email

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.