1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta combo or BrowningXLT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by goose2, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

There are a few of each brand on here for sale as we speak. I toyed with the same idea. (witch one to buy). In the end I went with the Browning. Only because I am a Browning guy. I have friends who have the Beretta and like them very much. I think they are equally good. Therefor giving the nod to Browning with a lesser price tag.

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

A new Beretta combo 30/34 or 32/34 topsingle would cost $4325.00 and the unsingle combos $4735.00
    Mike Battista

3. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Press "control and F" and type in 682 and it will take you thru all the threads with that in the title.Clicking on next will go thru them. I have a thread started with 2 nice ones at a great prices. later. Don

4. Kolar Dan

Kolar Dan Member

Mike Battista at the Silver Dollar is a great person to do business with.
    Sonny Daniels

5. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Browning xt undersingle combo from Guns unlimited 32/34 with Browning hard case is $3795.00. That is quite a diff in price.

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

goose--- what have you been smoking? math major huh?

I have a Browning XT 34 inch top single- and 32 inch O/U new in leather case- with adjustable comb--- new and unfired--- great wood for one of these

$3100 plus shipping to your FFL

regards from Iowa

7. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Gn7777777, I have not been smoking anything lately. Now you should put your crack pipe aside and get all the facts straight before coming on here with your shit. The price I was talking about was a undersingle combo not a topsingle. By the way if you have one for sale. I would not by one from someone so stupid. So good luck with yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.