1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta barrels or drop-in tubes - 28ga

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by smc968, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smc968

smc968 Member

0   0   0

Howdy... my first post!

I bought a Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon 12ga not too long ago and I'm looking for either a second set of barrels or drop in tubes, probably Briley Companion because I'm hoping not to have to get them fitted.

Looking for 28ga. In terms of a barrel I'd probably looking for a 28 inch, mobile choke. My current barrel is also 28 inch so that would be the right length for the tubes as well.

It's ultimately a matter of price. Beretta wants something like $1400 for a new set of barrels, which is more than I paid for the gun. New set of tubes is $475 I think.

Look forward to hearing from anyone!

Thanks,
    Steve

2. smc968

smc968 Member

0   0   0

Just to clarify, 682, 686 and 687 barrels in 28ga would all be of interest. Thanks again!

3. gkinla

gkinla Member

0   0   0

I sent you a PM.

Gary

4. smc968

smc968 Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.