1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB BERETTA 682E GOLD TRAP

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Dogbest, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dogbest

Dogbest Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm interested in buying a nice Beretta 682E Gold Trap model in nice condition at a reasonable price.
    I missed one yesterday at a great price.
    Please email if you have one for sale or are aware of one for sale at a good price.
    Thanks.
    Dan

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Dan,
    Have a 682 Gold E 32/34 unsingle combo Beretta show gun here at the Silver Dollar. Comes with all components and a ninety day warranty. This is a Y model. A Y model is a gun that Beretta takes to the SHOT Show and other demos around the country. May have a scratch or other cosmetic imperfection. $3750.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. Squeek

Squeek TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 682 Gold E Beretta 30/34 Top Single Combo for sale. I am 2nd owner, original owner said it has less than 1500 rounds. As new condition, no modifications. $3400.00. For more details you can call me at 928-245-1073. Bob

4. Dogbest

Dogbest Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Someone emailed me about a 682 Greystone they have. I inadvertently deleted it.
    Please email again.
    thanks.
    Dan

5. Dogbest

Dogbest Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks to all who responded to my request. I appreciate you taking the time to do so.
    Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.