1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta 682 stock - Super Skeet

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by kimo7, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimo7

kimo7 TS Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a specific stock like the one pictured below and hopefully the matching forearm in new condition. I recently purchased a used Beretta 682 Super Skeet that has this stock on it but both stock and forearm have pretty good dings in them. I'd like to rehab the gun to close to as new as I can. The stock fits me so I want to stick with it. Any ideas on where I might find the stock or forearm in good condition is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jim

kimo7_2012_080717.jpg

2. kimo7

kimo7 TS Member

0   0   0

I failed to mention right hand stock

3. pakk

pakk Member

0   0   0

I have one that is a little beat up. It has four cheek pieces. If you are interested I can get you some photos.

4. kimo7

kimo7 TS Member

0   0   0

thanks for the offer. The one I have now is beat up, I'm hoping to find a new one or undamaged like the one pictured for a 12 gauge receiver.

Jim

5. kimo7

kimo7 TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.