1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Beretta 682 Greystone (pre Gold E) 12ga/30"

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by kimo7, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimo7

kimo7 TS Member

0   0   0

I realize I have high hopes but since I can't afford a k80...I'm looking for a reasonably priced Beretta 682 Greystone or pre Gold E 12ga, 30 or 32 inch barrels, optima choke, with Kolar or Briley sub-gauge tubes for skeet. I don't care for the aesthetics of the Gold E, the models prior have the understated look I prefer. If you have something that fits the bill please let me know, pics are always appreciated. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Jim

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

WTB: Beretta 682 Greystone (pre Gold E) 12ga/30

Hi Jim...just some info...the Optima chokes didn't come into play until the Gold E...Greystone X's and before are all Mobilchoke guns...if you want a Pre-Gold E gun it will have to be a hybrid fitted with Gold E barrels...fwiw..never saw a difference in pattern quality or recoil with the overbored newer barrel guns after owning a few of each...I wouldnt turn down a nice Mobilchoke/ fixed choke gun at all

3. kimo7

kimo7 TS Member

0   0   0

Calvin,

Thanks for the info, I need all the help I can get. I was hoping someone might have a hybrid out there that had the newer barrels fitted already. I wouldn't pass on a Mobilchoke gun if it was a good deal. I'm flexible on most things with the exception of the receiver, I really don't like the new look with the elipses.

4. kimo7

kimo7 TS Member

0   0   0

ttt

5. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have a top single Greystone for sale here....take a look, you can always sell the top barrel and buy a set of O/U barrels....Joel Etchen has new 30" O/U barrels on special for $799...these are brand new Optima choked...WC

6. 360

360 TS Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I've got a 30 inch Greystone that spent much of it's life in a closet. It has a couple of nicks and scrapes but mechanically it's almost new. It will come with a Beretta hard case, a full set of Briley extended mobil chokes but no subgauge tubes. $1600.00
    The trigger work for sub gauge tubes is done.

7. JH

JH Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Regarding the Optimabore, Optimabore Plus, Optimabore HP etc......there is only one thing to consider:

Anthony Matarese shoots Mobil Choke barrels. Period.

8. dt10john

dt10john Member

0   0   0

I am not a fan of the E's either. I owned a Gold with a 32" flat ribbed barrel. I sold it like an idiot.

I am still trying to find another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

682 beretta greystone for sale

682 greystone

682 greystone for sale

beretta 682 greystone for sale