1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta 682 gold e top combo

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dale58, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a 682 gold e top combo. 34in. top single and 32in. o/u. I prefer an all original factory combo (matching serial numbers)in excellent condition; pull pull trigger and not ported. thanks, Dale

2. SundayDuffer

SundayDuffer TS Member

0   0   0

not sure of what youre looking for...but check this out.

http://www.trapshooters.com/noframes/cfpages/sthread.cfm?threadid=308896&Messages=3

3. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thanks sundayduffer, I did see that one but its an unsingle. If it was a top I would have been real interested in it.

4. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Can you use a gun with left handed wood? I have a 34" over single and 32" O/U Gold E. The only modification is the addition of a pad adjuster.

Wayne

5. Desert Hiker

Desert Hiker Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Try www.targetshotguns.com, this is Bob Scultz's website...He has listed under new Beretta Trap Shotguns a top single combo. You would need to call him to see if they are available. Again, these are new guns and the serial numbers would match up...You can also look at 687's which are comparable to the Gold E guns. gandermountain.com has a 682X Super Trap top single for $2499.00 under used firearms...Good luck...Ron

6. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Hi Wayne, thanks but I would need a right hand stock. Dale

7. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thanks Ron, I'll check them out. Dale

8. 687 Trap

687 Trap Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dale

I have this 687 F/S It is the same gun as 682e without adjustable trigger and external appearance of the receiver. I can send you some pictures if you would be interested in looking. It is in excellent condition. Contact @email address above, Thanks

Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon II Trap Combo. 34 inch top single/32 inch O/U barrels, all barrels are ported by ProPort . Stock has 4-way adjustable Comb with length of Pull adjustable Graco recoil reducing system. Length of pull 14 to 15 inches. Six factory choke tubes and choke wrench. Comes with New Factory Hard Case $3200.00 plus shipping to FFL

Thanks

Ron

9. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Hi Ron, I'm really interested in a 682 and I don't want a ported gun but thanks for the offer. Dale

10. archangel

archangel Member

0   0   0

sent you a pm. may have what u want: mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.