1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta 682 Combo

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Brian50BMG, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Brian50BMG

Brian50BMG TS Member

0   0   0

New shooter Looking for a nice used 682 Beretta or similar..must have 34 inch single and 30-32 Ou barrels. Let me know whats available and pricing please. Need adjustable comb and butt plate.

2. Ironsights

Ironsights Member

0   0   0

What is your price range?? Or you looking for a 682 gold or a 682x trap??

3. Brian50BMG

Brian50BMG TS Member

0   0   0

Price range 2-4 thousand, depending upon what gun.

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I have a new 682 Gold E 32/34 top single combo gloss finish coming in from Beretta restamped as a "Y" gun. Gun is new but had a small nick on the stock by the comb. I would not accept it as new. Gun had been transferred from another dealer. "Y" guns come with a 90 day warranty from Beretta instead of the 3 year warranty. $3495.00 I also have new unsingle combos that are in your price range.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

5. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

Hi Brian,

A friend of mine has a like new Beretta 682 Gold E Adjustable Rib bottom single combo 32/34 for sale. It comes with the wood upgrade, 3 sets of choke tubes; Beretta Optima, Briley ported titanium and Gold choke tubes. The gun also comes with extra extractors and firing pins, a mercury recoil reducer and a Graco adjustale but plate. It was shot very little. He is asking $4,000.00. His name is Jerome Brown at 301-802-9030. Email is brownsuphols4@aol.com. It's a great gun don't miss out on this one.

Hit 'em hard,

John

6. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 682X Combo for sale. 34" Single, fixed choke , full. 32" O/U, Imp Mod /Full.
    Adj butt plate but no adj comb. Gun was completely refurbished by James Flynn in 2010. Less than 1000 rounds fired since. $1800 includes hard SKB travel case.
    If you are interested, send me an email via private messaging and I will send photos.

7. tgs1420@gmail.com

tgs1420@gmail.com Member

0   0   0

I have a 34/30 682 Gold X Combo. Top single. Have had the triggers changed from inertia to mechanical (more reliable for doubles). Have hade the trigger lightened to be the same on the O/U about 4 lbs. ea. Have had the Forcing Cone lengthened. The work was done by Tom Larkin in Minnesota. I don't have the original case (too small) bought and will include two gun thee barrel case. Have 6-8 mobile choke tubes, three extended tube and 1 Briley (?). The stock has a few dings as expected on a shooting gun, 1 small chunk out of adjustable comb towards the back. Had adjustable U/D L/R butt plate with a two year old Kickeeze pad. All serial numbers are the same. I bought as a combo and will not separate ! I would like to get $2800.00 O.B.O plus shipping to your FFL. I bought a KS-5 Special Today for $2800.00. I don't shoot doubles anymore.