1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta 682 - 28 Inch

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by esetter, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Have a friend looking for a 12 gauge Beretta 682 Sporting with 28" barrels, with choke tubes. Person is left handed so the gun needs to either be cast on or neutral cast. Short LOP is fine as it is a lady and needs somewhere between 13 1/2 and 14 inches. Gun must be in good condition. Contact me at esetter5@me.com with particulars on your gun, pictures, and price.

2. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. rebelpenn

rebelpenn Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

esetter:

I bought a DT-10 w/Briley subgauge tubes from you recently to replace my 682 (sporting receiver)28" ported matte finish fixed skeet bbls & Kolar subguage tubes w/screw-in choke tubes all in SKB case. i would rate bbls. & wood at 90%+ but there is some wear.

After buying I sent to Coles for mechanical trigger conversion & complete inspection. I am not a serious skeet shooter or competitor. Probably 3000 rounds since conversion & inspection. I shot the gun for about 1 yr. before purchasing the DT-10. Immaculately cleaned & greased after each use. Gun has adjustable comb. Some wear marks, but no cracks in wood. LOP is 13 7/8" with the short pad that came on the gun. also includes 1/2" spacer & 1" pad. Pads are mated to the wood therefore spacer is mated to wood but not perfectly mated to pad. Slight cosmetic difference only.

I will sell for $2400 + shipping. If she is not interest in skeet, I don't know if it would work for her, but she might want to try subguage sporting. I think there are 6 choke tubes for each subguage pair, but she might need tighter tubes available from Kolar for subguage sporting .

Also have 30" Mobil choke bbls. fitted to receiver with many screw-in tubes for additional $800.

Let me know if you would like pics.

Thanks.

Bill Penn

4. HTSmith

HTSmith Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a early 90's silver receiver model with 28" mobile choke bbl. Has adjustable comb and kickeze pad very professionally done. lop 14" Very good condition. Adjustable comb would be real handy for a lady shooter. It has a right palm swell but the stock is about neutral. I'm a lefty and shoot it just fine by moving the comb a bit to the left. Only other mod is to the triggers to reset with the light 7/8 oz loads I shoot. $1500. Personally I think its a much better looking gun than the new e model.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.