1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Beretta 391 Pull Trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dmarbell, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

I bought a 391 Sport with a release trigger. I need to convert to pull, and have been advised to keep the release for future needs and replace it temporarily with a pull mechanism.

Anyone have a pull they'd be willing to part with?

Danny

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

If you find two, let me know, a friend of mine needs one..oh, that's you.

3. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

what amount would you be willing to pay for a 391 Pull trigger tuned by Moneymaker I have one, but I would like a fair price for it. it pulls clean and crisp. you can email me at the above address

4. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

Get a stock sear for a pull trigger,about $7 and change it out. You can do it in just a few minutes,save the release sear. GOOD LUCK

5. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Shady,

I posted a request for procedure for changing out the sear. No reply. It's probably easy if you know what to do, but springs and other crap fly all over the place when you don't.

I have a pull sear donated by a fellow shooter. Can you, or someone, send instructions on how to change it out on a 391?

Danny

6. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

Danny,you have to take the hammer and struts out to get to the trigger out, then drive the pin out for the sear. There are "springs and crap" in there but they don't just fly out like you think.

Punch out the hammer bushing with the d-ring retaining spring,( looking down from the back the retaining spring is on the left) the hammer and braces will come out. Look close at the braces there is a right and left.

"Push" out the trigger pin and the trigger will come out.

Punch out the small trigger bushing and the sear will come out. There is a small sear spring and plunger, they are compressed but don't fly out.

I hope this helps. GOOD LUCK

ps Never had the safety apart on this one but the 390 safety spring and plunger will "fly".

7. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

8. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

There has to be more than one 391 pull trigger out there not being used.

I could change it out myself, as a fellow shooter "loaned" me the pull sear for replacement. But I'd like to keep the release for later use. The way I drink, I know that I'll eventually have to go to a release!!

Danny

9. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

Sorry I couldn't help. GOOD LUCK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.