1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta 391 barrels

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Didreckson, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

Just looking for a couple of tricked out barrels if anyone has some laying around they don't use.

30-32" overbored barrel for trap. If I can't find one, thinking about Angleport who will punch it out to .740. Long cones, wide rib would be preferred.

26" that I will use for Skeet. Before you all flame me, I have never tried it, but I believe it will help me dial in on the hard left and rights from station 1 and 5. Actually my biggest issue is the "perceived" straight away.

Please email anything you might have with pics and prices if you have something to throw out.

2. zookie

zookie TS Member

A 391 will not go to .740 and be safe. .730 is max.
    Mike

3. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

Thanks guys. I am going to stick to stock bore and use Briley extended chokes in it. I will spend the money on stock fitting with Greg Hissem.

Still interested in shorter 391 barrel (stock bore, optima preferred)to try my hand at other shooting disciplines. Don't want to mention the name for fear of being kicked off the site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.