1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta 391 20 Gauge

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by rodbuster, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a Beretta 391 in 20 gauge. I would prefer a sporting model, if possible, but I am open to a field model. I am located in the Chicagolnd area if that is helpful.

Thank you for your time, Rodbuster.

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I have new Beretta 391 Urika 2 in 20 ga., 28" or 30" barrels, Sport model (5321)
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

How much are you asking for them Mike?

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

$1235.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

5. FClasser

FClasser TS Member

0   0   0

Rodbuster:
    I have a like new Beretta Tekneys Gold 20 ga sporting with 28" barrels. It has a TS shell catcher, Angle Porting bolt closer, and the Beretta weight kit. I also have the blue Beretta hard plastic case and 3 choke tubes, full, mod, and skeet. I have gone back to shooting my O/U. I am asking $1125.00 shipped to your FFL.
    Tom

6. cementman

cementman Member

0   0   0

rodbuster . . . . May have what you are looking for. Beretta 391 Urika 20 guage, 28" barrels, brand new in case, never shot. This is the Sporting version that includes 5 Victory extended color coded chokes. There is a small, very shallow dent, size of tip of little finger in the stock that should be easy to raise (safe accident). Price would be $900.00 plus $30 shipping to your FFL. Check you PM for my phone number to discuss.

7. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you for your responses gentlemen. I wound up buying the Beretta Tekneys Gold from FClasser (Tom). He is a good seller, and I thank him for his time. I wish he would have sent some of that warm weather here to Illinois along with the gun, but I guess you can't have everything.

Have a good day, Rodbuster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

looking for beretta 391 urika 20 ga trap