1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Beretta 3901 Target RL

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Wass, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wass

Wass Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a Beretta 3901 Target RL 12ga with 26" barrel as a Christmas present for my kids this year. I've got 2 girls (11 and 8) and 1 boy (5). I'm thinking this one gun will get them all started in trap and I'll hand it down to the younger ones as they grow older. I can start the 11 year old this summer.

I plan to load nice, light 7/8oz loads in this gun to keep the recoil to a minimum.

Anybody have one for sale or know of a place I can get a good price on a new one?

thanks,

Wass

2. emm2

emm2 Member

0   0   0

I bought my wife one from Lynn Gipson at Gipson guns, he had the best price around.

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

New Beretta 3901 RL with 26" or 28" barrel. $925.00.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

4. Bmccas1

Bmccas1 TS Member

0   0   0

Wass I have a used beretta 390 trap w/adj comb and 30 inch barrel my 12 year old son has used the past couple years and is now shoooting a 686 could get you model# and pics with price if interested please email me

5. Dodgeram

Dodgeram TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Beretta 391 RL trap, optima, 30" barrel I bought new about 3 years ago that I will sell for $770.00 shipping included to your FFL. I can email you pictures if like.

Doug in Iowa

6. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

you have a pm

7. Wass

Wass Member

0   0   0

Thanks for all the responses folks. I had a couple people refer me to Lynn Gipson.

He had the 26" barrel that I was looking for, so I bought one from him at a pretty good price.

thanks,

Wass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 3901 rl production date

beretta 3901 target rl 12ga sale