1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Beretta 3901 RL Target

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Wass, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Wass

Wass Member

0   0   0

Looking for a Beretta 3901 RL Target, preferably with 28" barrel for my kids.

thanks,

Wass

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I have 391 RLs (reduced LOP 13 1/2")parallel comb with 28" barrels here
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. Wass

Wass Member

0   0   0

I'm not familiar with the 391 RL, but if 13 1/2" is the shortest LOP available on that gun, that won't work. I have a 9 year old that will need the 12" LOP that comes on the 3901.

thanks,

Wass

4. Swadehead

Swadehead Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I have a brand new 3901. Never been shot. I added a Limbsaver to it, but still have the original pad. It has a 26in bbl though, not 28. Bought it for my wife, but we are probably going to go in a different direction. I am interested in selling it, but trying to track down a different gun first.

5. Wass

Wass Member

0   0   0

I found a brand new one with 28" barrels (exactly what I was looking for) due to a tip somebody on TS.com sent me. I just purchased it today from a store in IL.

Thanks for all the help folks. Now, I'll have a great gun for my kids to use to start trap shooting with!

thanks,

Wass