1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta 390 sling attach part

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ExFedex, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

0   0   0

Am looking for that forward sling attach part that goes under the magazine cap on a model 390. Flat piece of steel with a hole for magazine and a slot for the adjustment strap. Thanks; Bill H.

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Beretta is sending me some of those. Call me or send me an email.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. Quack_kills

Quack_kills TS Member

0   0   0

I have one, it came off of a 391, I am not sure if it would work or not. You are more than welcome to it, if it would work for you. I believe it has a sling attached to it as well.

4. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks gentlemen. My neighbor has a 391 Trap gun so I will see if the 390 is the same. If not I will be in touch with you Mike. Its for a buddy of mine who has heart problems at a relativly young age. Alloy receivers and a sling might keep him chasing ducks and pheasants for a few more seasons.

5. Quack_kills

Quack_kills TS Member

0   0   0

If it will work on a 390, I would be happy to send it free of charge, it sounds like a great cause.

6. MikeyLikesIt

MikeyLikesIt TS Member

0   0   0

The 390 and 391 front sling are each a different size and not interchangable.

7. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

0   0   0

MikeyLikesIt is correct they do not interchange. Thanks for your kind offer Quack-kills. There is a gunshow this weekend perhaps between the blowguns and bobblehead dolls I may find one. Thanks again. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 390 sling

beretta 390 sling mount

sling for berretta 390