1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta 390 flat rib barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Easystreet, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

I've got one I'll sell for $275 plus $10 shipping to the lower 48. It's a 30" Sporting 390 flat ribbed barrel. It's chambered for the Mobile chokes. The rib width tapers slightly from about .392" near the receiver to about .320" near the muzzle.

I purchased it from someone on this site about 4 years ago. It was very lightly used when I bought it and it's still very lightly used. I put about 300 to 400 rounds through it.

Send me a PM if you're interested and we can work out the details.

Easystreet

2. Easystreet

Redgun,

Just curious. Is the barrel I have not what you are looking for or is the price too high to interest you? If the barrel is not what you are looking for, then I can't do anything to change that, but if the price is too high and you can show me some evidence of that, then I will reconsider the asking price.

Thanks,

Easystreet

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Easystreet ?? If the guy wants to contact you he will. Just because your barrel may be properly priced doesn't mean that the fellow isn't looking for one that is 150 dollars. Lots of people think that premium barrels can be had for 150 bucks. Sometimes they do go for 150. Jeff

4. Easystreet

Jeff,

Thanks. I was just looking for some input on my asking price of the 30" Beretta 390 Sporting barrel. I think that your response along with Redgun's lack of response tells me what I need to know.

Easystreet

5. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

I have bought and sold several 303 and 390 barrels and would guess that 200.00 is a more accurate price these days. With all the new optima barrels and 391 barrels available the 390 stuff has seen a price decrease in my experience. Just my .02 cents worth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.