1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta 390 Bolt

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by BAD 303, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I am looking for a complete Beretta 390 bolt if anyone has a spare to sell. Thanks

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Still looking

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

0   0   0

Have you checked the Beretta site? Specifically the "Pro Shop", I bought parts from them in the past for my 390 and 682.

Also, check with Coles of Maine...very nice people to deal with.

Curt

4. Loyac

Loyac Member

0   0   0

You could also check out Midwest Gunworks. John

5. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Unless you can find someone parting out a 390, you would probably be better off to just buy a used one and take the bolt assembly out of it. You could then sell the remaining parts and probably get all your money back, thereby getting the bolt for free.

Easystreet

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

BAD303 - I am pretty sure the 300 series bolt is the same. I have an extra but the small lug is peened off it. I am sure a gunsmith could weld and reshape a new lug. Your looking at a pricey item to buy. I ended up buying a gun for parts and parting it out just to get a bolt but later a smith told me he could have fixed it

7. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

8. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

0   0   0

Easystreet is right, buy an old rag of a 390,sport or field and take out the bolt. Save the rest, you might need another part someday... GOOD LUCK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.