1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta 303 Trap

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by skishoot, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skishoot

skishoot TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a Beretta 303 trap in good shape with a 30" barrell for my 11 year old son. He just shot his first registered shoot (Tri-State) and loved it. He is currently shooting a model 870 20 gauge field gun until I can get him in a Beretta with some 1oz loads.

I really enjoy Trapshooting with my family!
    Steve

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

levi391: it doesn't have a release trigger in it by any chance?

3. dimapower

dimapower Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hi Doug,

If Steve passes on it, let me know. May be interested. Also, can you send pics? My e-mail is posted above.

Jon

4. skishoot

skishoot TS Member

0   0   0

Levi391: Does it have a fixed full choke or tubes.

5. sandyman

sandyman TS Member

0   0   0

I have a brand new, never fired 303 Trap for $1500 If you or anyone is interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.