1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta 303 parts

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Mark D. Gadbaw, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark  D. Gadbaw

Mark D. Gadbaw TS Member

0   0   0

wanted to buy... Beretta 303 12ga. shell carrier assy and cartridge latch ..

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The carrier is part of the trigger, is that all you need?

3. Mark  D. Gadbaw

Mark D. Gadbaw TS Member

0   0   0

yes I know the carrier is a part of the trigger assy. I'm a 26 yr. gunsmith..just the 2 things is what I need.. the cartridge latch I think is called " carrier latch"

4. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

5. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

0   0   0

Midwest Gun Works

They had the parts I need for my 302... Grubby

6. Seamus O'Caiside

Seamus O'Caiside Active Member

0   0   0

It is interesting to see that my picture of the Beretta 391 trigger group parts is so highly regarded that it is being copied all over the internet. Technically, it is copyrighted, but I won't give you any trouble over it. I do wish people who copy and use it would give me credit for it.

That picture is used in one of my posts on shotgunworld.com and also in my book on disassembly of Beretta semiautomatics - See http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=123733

BTW, trigger group parts for the 391 are readily available, and most of them interchange with parts for all the other 300-series models (some parts are different in the 302).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.