1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta 303 or A390 for Sporting Clays & Skeet

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Krieghoff100, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Krieghoff100

Krieghoff100 Member

0   0   0

Looking for auto for Skeet or Sporting Clays. Prefer 30" with choke tubes. I'm a trap shooter occasionally fooling around in other games. Don't need a safe queen but don't want a beater either. No camo please! Let me know what you may have by PM. I'm in Delaware.

2. btg1

btg1 TS Member

0   0   0

not sure if your interested or not but I have a browning maxxus sporting my son shot it for 6 months before he finally got big enough to shoot his over under for 100 rounds gun probably only had probably 1500 rounds shot through it gun looks new took it to Sparta with us and had annual done few weeks ago if your interested my number is 931-273-3758 I will take $1100 I bought it new last febuary and gave $1600 for it its a beautiful gun THANKS