1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***WTB Beretta 303 20 ga barrel 28 or 30***

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by J Shannon, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Shannon

J Shannon Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looking for a beretta 303 20 gauge barrel in 28 or 30 in, wide rib, but would entertain a narrow rib.

Thanks, Justin

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

No 30" 20 ga 303 barrels with target ribs were ever made by Beretta. VERY FEW 30" barrels, period. I looked for years and gave up, going to a 391.

Edward may be hogging a couple 3" mag field barrels in 30 inch persuasion.

3. bundy4

bundy4 Member

0   0   0

Hi, I have a 20 ga vent rib barrel that is 28' long and choked full. Its a used barrel but in good shape I can sell it for $85 plus shipping. Thanks, Ray.

4. J Shannon

J Shannon Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bundy4 pm sent

5. bundy4

bundy4 Member

0   0   0

Justin, thank you for your reply. It has the narrow field type rib, I would guess between 1/4 and 5/16'. Im sorry but I dont have a digital camera. If you buy it and for any reason dont like it I will send you your money back less shipping. Also I wanted to let you know that it is 28' long not 28' . Thank you, Ray

6. bundy4

bundy4 Member

0   0   0

Justin, thank you for your reply. It has the narrow field type rib, I would guess between 1/4 and 5/16'. Im sorry but I dont have a digital camera. If you buy it and for any reason dont like it I will send you your money back less shipping. Also I wanted to let you know that it is 28' long not 28' . Thank you, Ray

7. bundy4

bundy4 Member

0   0   0

Jason, thank you for your reply. It has the narrow field type rib. I would guess between 1/4 and 5/16'. If you buy it and for any reason you dont like it you can send it back for a full refund less shipping. Thank you, Ray.

8. bundy4

bundy4 Member

0   0   0

Justin, sorry about the typo on the name, it proves that I should turn off the TV when on the computer. Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.