1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Beretta 301 Magnum

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Seamus O'Caiside, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seamus O'Caiside

Seamus O'Caiside Active Member

0   0   0

Note: That's not a typo - I'm looking for a 301, not a 391 nor 3901.

To fill in a couple of holes in my Beretta collection, I need a 12 gauge 301 Magnum, also identified as Model A M 301. The magnum version of this model (at least the ones I've seen) has the word "Magnum" on the left side of the receiver. The barrel should have a 3" chamber. I would prefer a 30" barrel, but I might take what I can get.

FYI: This model, as well as models 300, AL-1, and AL-2, came in two versions, with either a 2 3/4" ejection port or a 3" ejection port. Beginning with the 302, all of Beretta's 300-series guns had 3" ejection ports, even if equipped with 2 3/4" -chambered barrels.

You can reply here or by e-mail. Thanks!

Jim Cassada, aka Seamus O'Caiside

2. ltctpu

ltctpu Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jim

I have the exact gun you are looking for. Beretta A-M-301 Magnum marked receiver, 30" Length 3" chamber and Magnum marked fixed full choke barrel with a really nice feature with the wide target style rib.
    The gun it in very nice condition. Blue and anodizing at 97% and 90+% on the wood because of handling marks, original Beretta Pad with the age brittleness typical wear.
    What is it worth?

Regards Tom Urich
    713-906-9700

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beretta 301 a m magnum
beretta 301 mods

beretta a-m 301

beretta a-m-301 20 magnum

beretta am 301

beretta am301