1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Benelli

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by mark59, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mark59

mark59 Member

0   0   0

WTB benelli 12 ga 26" or 28" Barrels wood stock. Mark

2. BobHoukOregon

BobHoukOregon Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mark, What model do you want? I have a like new "Legacy" for $1350.00 shipped. It is a beautiful gun in a hard case and has been shot very little. I got it in a trade from the orginal owner

3. mark59

mark59 Member

0   0   0

Bob, Thanks for the reply but I am looking for the cheaper model so i can modify it the way I want and not feel bad if I mess it up. Your gun would be way to nice. Mark

4. roger8918

roger8918 Member

0   0   0

Benelli doesn't make many "cheeper" models. Have you considered a Stoeger?

5. mark59

mark59 Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a Montefeltro model which I belive is a field gun.

6. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Beretta ES-100 is a copy of Benelli SBE at half price, Since Beretta owns Benelli, parts are available.

7. drejw2

drejw2 Member

0   0   0

Better suggestion get the stoeger it is the same as the benelli. stoeger m2000 with walnut and 30 inch barrel is only $500 new.

8. lc

lc TS Member

0   0   0

The Stoeger Shotgun probably has the worse trigger I have ever seen. All of the Stoeger shotguns that come to our club have had trigger problems from doubling or not resetting for the second shot or not hitting the primer hard enough to dent it. All of the owners have said it was a waste of money.

9. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The Stoeger auto's are as good as the Benelli's, just plain janes. As far as the ES-100, it's a good gun but it has stamped on it made in Turkey or at least mine does I believe. One of my close friends has a 2000 and it has over 60,000 rounds through it with no repairs needed. He also has a 3901 with that many rounds with no repairs. Montefeltro is a good way to go also as we have several at the club that have a high round total with no repairs. Jackie B.

10. Loyac

Loyac Member

0   0   0

The Beretta ES100 Pintails were made in Italy, not Turkey. Solid guns. I've been taking mine out for the dove season for the last 15 years. Not a single hiccup. John

11. sharhope

sharhope Member

0   0   0

I have a m 90 26 inch the stock broke -wood replaced with plastic one.

12. johnhefley

johnhefley Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mark:

I have a Montefeltro that I'd be interested in selling. I believe it has a 26" barrel.

It has been VERY lightly used, and is in fantastic shape. I bought it to teach my son to shoot.

Funny thing about kids, they get bigger. And while this is a standard sized gun, I think my son can manage another gun. (Besides, I bought him an SBE for duck hunting, and I've suggested that he use that gun for skeet after putting a lighter spring in it.)

In any case, I did notice last week on our trip to the skeet club that the Montefeltro has a single "ding" in the stock. I have no idea how it happened - probably in the rack at the club.

This gun is a skeet target SMASHER! It points effortlessly, and is a real pleasure to shoot.

I've owned the gun for two years. I bought it at a 5-stand shoot having supposedly only had a box of shells through it. And on that day, I believed it, because the gun was basically new.

My son and I have probably run 2,000 rounds through it over the past couple of years, and as stated, I believe the only defect is that ding in the stock (grrrr!!!).

It will come with a case, chokes, wrench, and the "box candy" that everyone else throws away.

Because I haven't previously considered selling it, I'll have to come up with a price. And you'll obviously want pictures. I can't provide pictures until Sunday at the earliest. So if you can wait until then, we can sort it out.

I'm constantly adding guns to my safe, and to rationalize my gun-buying frenzy, I probably should set one free once in a while.

Of course, my son will be pissed off when I tell him I've offered the gun for sale. When I bought the gun at the club, one of the members approached me saying, "That's really nice of you to buy a gun like that for your son." To which I replied, "It's not his. It's mine." PM me, and we'll exchange email addresses if you're still interested.
    jh

13. johnhefley

johnhefley Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mark:

One other point:

I'm a pretty obsessive gun cleaner, and I've tried to instill the same obsession in my son. So this gun has been very well cared for. We have 3 Benelli autoloading shotguns in the safe, and they all perform flawlessly.
    jh

14. mark59

mark59 Member

0   0   0

Sharger could you email more info and possible pictures Thank you Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.