1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Benelli Super Black Eagle

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by smc968, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smc968

smc968 Member

0   0   0

I have a friend looking for a Benelli Super Black Eagle I or II, preferably camo. Anyone have one they're looking to sell? If so, price?

2. bigking

bigking Member

0   0   0

I have a camo shot very little $1050.00 plus shipping.

3. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

The club i shoot at a lot has an all black SBE original gun that has been used quite a bit for 750.00. Has some bluinbg wear but has no function or mechanical issues. It would be a great gun to send off and get dipped in whatever camo the guy likes. Costs 150.00 to get dipped.

4. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

SBE II, less than a flat of shells thru it. Black synthetic, 26" barrel, $1200, with factory tubes & box Butch from Pgh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.