1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB belgum Browning .22 Challenger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gun fitter, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I'm looking for a 4.5 or 6.5" Belgium Challenger as a trail gun. If yours is like nib I'm not interested unless you want to give it away. I already have a good one. This one will be a trail gun and stowed in my father's C 150 for an Alaska Trip. I want a challenger already have a holster and know the gun. I'd consider a Nomad or a Practice 150 but prefer the challenger since we already have the one.
    Joe Goldberg

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I have a nomad I could sell if the offer is good enough. I too love my challenger and was afraid I would wear one out so I bought the nomad. Its in pretty good shape as far as I know, so make me an offer as I don't even remember for sure what I paid for it years ago. Tripod

3. razor

razor TS Member

joe, i just wanted to say that you did a very nice job on my stock and my singles are up at least 3 birds. also i had many compliments on the finish. hope your doing well, steve raisbeck

4. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Thanks steve. I'm doing much better I expect to be bact to a normal schedule in 3 or 4 weeks and caught up to date on all the projects that had backed up.
    Joe

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

6. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Any one have one of these for sale?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.