1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Barrel Weight Set for Blaser F3

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by skeet_man, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Just FYI, Blasers factory weights will only work on barrels specifically designed for them to be used on (they have a spacer/block under the forend b/w the barrels which is laser welded in place that the weights screw onto, if you have nothing between the barrels under the forend, the factory weights will NOT work). Barrels this way come from the factory with the weights included. I'm assuming that since you don't already have the weights, your barrel probably isn't going to be able to use the factory weights.

I make retrofit weights for the blaser f3 which are similar to the factory weights they provide with their new guns. Please check out my website above.

2. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

As far as I know, all of the newer guns do have the spacer block, but only those made in the past year or so, before that they didn't. Pacific Sporting Arms lists the blaser weights, but they want $250.

I can get a touch over 4oz under the forend on the f3, which would run you $60

3. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

The weights I make use drawscrews which go from one side to the other. It looks like there MIGHT be enough length to go with this type of system. Check out my website, specifically the measurement section, to be sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

blaser barrel weights

weights for the blazer f3 for sale