1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Bandana head gear?

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by smsnyder, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Any suggestions were i can buy those bandana's you wet with water and put on your head to keep cool in extreme heat. Getting ready for 100 degree heat at Sparta. Thanks

2. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

0   0   0

Try Aussie Chillers,actually work better for me.Good to deal with as well.I like the bucket hat and the visor,they don't get my buttstock wet.
    www.aussiechiller.com

3. smsnyder

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

What are you guys using for the extreme heat at Sparta?

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Earl,

There are usually numerous vendors selling those type things at the Grand. I know for sure J&J Guns at the WSRC has them right now. They are the only shop open year around 7 days a week besides Holidays at the complex.

How do you know its gonna be a 100 that two weeks? I have lived here for 41 years and i can attest that is not normal temps for us. I know it appears that way from the previous years Grands but it isn't a given. In fact a few years ago, the weather was very nice during the Grand. Anybody who lives near here will agree its a roll of the dice. In fact last year, the week after the Grand was alot more pleasant. Hopefully the dice will come up good this year. Just say'n..................

5. smsnyder

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Average temp in Sparta in August is 87. When I was there it was unbearable temp over 100. Hope it's cooler this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.