1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB bag for 32/34 combo

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Jim In FL, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim In FL

Jim In FL Member

0   0   0

I have a new 682 32/34 trap combo. I've been digging through the gun sites, Beretta, ebay, gunbroker, etc. looking for a padded soft case (take down preferred, but not mandatory) that would allow me to carry both barrels (and the receiver of course). Finding something that will take a 34" barrel seems just about impossible - and much less with extended chokes.

Seems like a lot of people have this same setup. Any suggestions ?

Jim In FL

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Boyt-Allen. I have 2 single cases, and 1 double case. I personally think you ar better off with a hard cse tho.

3. Jim In FL

Jim In FL Member

0   0   0

Thanks MIA.

That double looks like a pretty nice bag. I actually just called them to ask if just by chance, you could get longer choke tubes in there also but they said no - 34 was the max. They did mention they are considering doing something that would cover a 34 with extended tubes in the future. She also told me there's enough room for stock with recoil control and with the butt plate swung over too.

I have my hard case from Beretta - may I ask why you prefer the hard case ?

Jim In FL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.