1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB B&R Grinding Jig

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by normanboy, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. normanboy

normanboy Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am looking for someone who has a B&R recoil pad grinding pad jig for sale. Drop me a PM if you have one. Thanks Gary

2. normanboy

normanboy Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. normanboy

normanboy Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Click the above and search on B&R. Brownell's has/had them.

Actual clickable link is too long to put up above.

WW

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Brownells hasn't had them in a LONG time, and I read somewhere recently that Brownells said they wouldn't be getting any more. Glad I have one, I'd buy another as a backup if I could find one. They've also more than doubled in price from Brownells in the past couple years.

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

GOOD NEWS!

Well, contrary to popular belief, Brownell's WILL be selling these. In fact, I just spoke to Mark over at Brownell's in Montezuma, IA. He informed me that they have never said they were never going to carry them, and they have them almost ready to sell. An order taker may have made that conclusion, but they were wrong. They are simply waiting for the base part (I assume the aluminum channel) to be completed. Once all parts are in, and are listed on page 425 of their catalog, you can order directly online for part number: 080-000-868WB.

They will retail for $125.95.

I have two; an old model which I like better, and a newer model. The difference is in the "sheep-herder's hook" I call it. The old model's rod thickness is about 3/8" in diameter, and the newer model is probably 1/4" or 5/16" in diameter (too lazy to go mic them).

They are by far the slickest setup for doing pads as we've hashed out in previous threads. I keeps ALL the angles verses the other jigs available.

So, normanboy, keep looking at the Brownell's site, and if you have a friendly gunsmith he can probably get you a deal on one.

Whiz

7. cf4952

cf4952 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Brownells expects Mid-December delivery. Just ask as I ordered ammo........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.