1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB AYA 12ga SXS made for Sears (JC Higgins)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WZsembik, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WZsembik

WZsembik Member

I know this is off topic and a long shot, but has anyone got or know someone that has for sale an AYA side by side that was made for Sears back in the 50's. It was called their Model 100 under the J.C. Higgins brand...I think the Sears and Roebuck model number on it was 590.0. It is a 12 gauge, with 28inch barrels and a single selective trigger. BLUED receiver, not case colored like the Matador that followed it.

I'd like to find one for a family member. Thanks in advance.

Remove the x's from the above e-mail

Bill Zsembik

2. gymsoo

gymsoo TS Member

I don't think there are many out there. I just got mine from a net site, paying 800.00 plus shipping, local FFL fee and WA sales tax. There's quite a bit on shotgunworld.com under "Spanish Guns".

Jim Gelatt
    Yakima, WA 98908

3. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

I CAME ACROSS ONE IN PENNSYLVANIA LAST YEAR AT A BARN SALE. IT WAS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE. THEY ARE NOT VERY COLLECTIBLE AND ARE LISTED IN GUIDES AS "SHOOTER VALUE ONLY" I BELIEVE HE WAS ASKING AROUND 450. I WILL BE IN THAT NECK OF THE WOODS IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. I WILL STOP BY THE GUYS HOUSE AND ASK IF HE STILL HAS IT. I WILL EMAIL YOU IF HE DOES

JOE

4. WZsembik

WZsembik Member

Joe,

I would really appreciate that...very nice of you.

I am in PA as well, so if he still has it, or if you ever run across another, please send an e-mail. I have a C&R FFL and I think that model was made in 53 or 54 so I'd be OK on that front, if a face to face wasn't feasible.

Thanks again!

Bill Zsembik

5. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

BILL

IT IS IN HUNLOCK CREEK ( NEAR WILKES BARRE )

JOE

6. WZsembik

WZsembik Member

Joe,

I am near Philadelphia, so that woudl be an easy shot up the NE Extension of the Turnpike. Just let me know if it is still available as well as the contact info.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
a jc higgins 12 gauge shotgun for sale
jc higgins model 100

jc higgins model 100 shotguns made by aya

jc higgins side x side shotgun no model number
jc higgins sxs
jc higgins sxs 12ga
who made the jc higgins model 100 side x side