1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: ATA RULEBOOK FROM 1954-1965

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Trap2, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I would like to find an older ATA rule book from about 1954-1965. Does not need to be an original rule book, just a copy of one will do just fine. Please let me know what you may have available. If anyone knows if there is one online anywhere, please let me know.. Thanks very much..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Can anyone help??? Thanks, Dan

3. Hauser

Hauser Member

0   0   0

Dan

Try Trap and Field magazine.

Jerry Hauser

4. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

0   0   0

Dan, I have 1960 copy. I don't want to part with it,but I can mail it to you and when you are done with it send it back. PM me your address. Paul

5. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

This is just one of the reasons I enjoy this site. Here is a message PJ999 sent me in regards to my search.

"Send me your address and you can borrow/copy and then send back. I will not be in any hurry for it back. Book has no personal meaning to me but don't really want to part with it. If I get time I will look for other years. I put them up somewhere and can't find them at this moment. Paul"

Thanks, Paul, for your generosity... Dan

6. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

0   0   0

Just sealed the envelope, will be on the way to you in morning. Added the 1960 Grand payoff sheet just for kicks. Looks like Roy Foxworthy's 100 straight paid him over $6000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.