1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB ATA BADGE

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by gordy h, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gordy h

gordy h Member

0   0   0

Is there any metal pins out there,That are the same as the ATA member cloth patch? I want one to inlet into a stock. Thanks Butch H

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

0   0   0

Butch, I have found them on Ebay. Most though are from past Grand American shoots with the year and President. I would venture a guess with a little dremmel work, you could remove the Date and President's name and have just ATA on the pin.

Search Trap Shooting or Trapshooting on Ebay, and you should find a variety of shapes of pins.

Hope this helps.

Dave in SC

3. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Maybe if you found one from the same year your gun was made, that would work????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.