1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB at the Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gordy h, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gordy h

gordy h Member

Whats the chances of finding a used Perazzi,or other single barrel at the Grand? Where do you look? thanks for the help. Butch H

2. cole-mitchell

cole-mitchell TS Member

I heard sparta is nothing like vandalia because of illinois very restrictive gun laws. Is this true?

3. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

cole-mitchell,

Do a search of the threads unless you are just trolling.

ed.

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Butch :

Tal/IL is right you won't have any problems finding any type of used gun there as a matter of fact if you tell us what you are really looking for im sure it could be found from some on this site also there has been many good deals done on here I had a hand in selling a combo gun on here today for a friend.

Fog

5. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

MIA has a couple of Perazzis for sale, both single barrels. You will not find any one better to deal with. Search perazzi and it will come up. This way you can have it to shoot @ the Grand. Rick Gibbs

6. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I heard that sometimes you can get a gun at the grand. You have to look hard and ask who knows someone with one for sale. But if you are diligent it is possible to find a gun there. GOOD LUCK.

7. JLW

JLW TS Member

Lots of used guns at the grand by both dealers and sellers. Check the "announcment boards" along the vendor buildings and the ads above the urinals.-Jerald

8. gordy h

gordy h Member

I'm hopeing to find a TM1 or TMX with chokes, and adjustable comb, reasonablely priced. But I want too shoot it be for I buy it. Thats way I was thinking Grand, Thanks for your help, Butch H

9. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Do yourself one big favor when you go. TAKE CASH. BUY YOUR BARRELS AND GUNS WITH CASH. By doing so you can work with the price and do a better deal then you can with check or credit card.

10. mobear

mobear Member

Check out Jaqua's, they have 4 TM1's, and 1 TMX listed right now, and you are able to test fire the used guns from them.

They will be in vendor building down behind the shootoff traps.

11. lumper

lumper TS Member

I have been told by reliable sources that you might find far more than what you desire at the Grand. The same reliable sources have mentioned that you might even find a few far better than normal deals at the Grand from those that are looking to quickly get rid of so they can quickly get cash for what they want to get.

Do not worry ... between TS.com, www.gunbroker.com, www. gunsamerica.com and the Grand you will find a new/used gun without any problems at all.

12. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Butch I would venture to guess there will be several hundreds of guns, new and used for sale at the grand and most will be in vendors row. Good luck and find one that fits. Dan

13. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

hundreds of guns? more probably THOUSANDS of guns....to choose from...

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.