1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB & are beretta 3901 rl's being discontinued???

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Chris_H, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

0   0   0

WTB & are beretta 3901 rl

I am looking for a Beretta 3901 rl in Ohio, Michigan or Pennsylvania with a 26" barrel.

Also I have heard through the grapevine that Beretta was no longer making these youth guns, is there anyone who can shed some light on this?

thanks,

Chris Hevener

2. jkater1

jkater1 TS Member

0   0   0

Yes, Beretta is no longer making these guns. I looked pretty hard for one in Michigan for my wife, and was only able to find one at Guns Galore in Fenton. It is was a little bit of a drive, and we ended up finding a Urika 391 RL that a local dealer had for some time and made us a heck of a deal.

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I have them in a 26" barrel, new from Beretta , $935.00. My Beretta rep was at our State Shoot on Saturday and made no mention of discontinuing the 3901 RL.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

4. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

Mike, whats the going price on a "New" Urika 2 Parallel GOLD Target w/32" barrel at your shop? Thanks, Spank

5. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Spanky,
    If you are referring to the Gold Target Beretta # J39TP12 it's $1569.00. If you are referring to the Beretta pictured in their catalog with the gold birds on the sides of the receiver, it doesn't exist. That one is a misprint that has been in the catalog for the past four years and Beretta will not correct it or acknowledge the mistake.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

6. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

0   0   0

Thank you Mike for your help, I have a lead on one right now but will definitely keep you in consideration if this falls through.

-Chris

7. Dewnay

Dewnay TS Member

0   0   0

Mike,

Do you have any 3901 Target RL's with the 28" barrel? When I called Joel Etchen about two weeks ago, the Beretta salesman was in the store. They asked him about availability and he said that it had been discontinued.

8. CLP101

CLP101 TS Member

0   0   0

I thought this was the gun SCTP uses for all of the kids programs? I was looking at buying one for my daughter. There aren't really any comperable guns out there are there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

why did beretta discontinue 3901 rl