1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB AR10

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Matt28, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

Looking to purchase an AR10 open to various makes and models. Might consider other semi auto 308's. Please PM pictures or email them to Matt.mccaskill28@gmail.com.

Semper Fi
    Matt

2. oz

oz Active Member

0   0   0

look in ar15.com they have a section for ar10 stuff.

3. oz

oz Active Member

0   0   0

did you look in ar15.com ??????

4. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

Yes I did it seems everybody want one. Unless I'm not looking in the right spot ar15.com isn't as user friendly as trapshooters for searching.

Thanks
    Matt

5. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Matt,

This site has always had a lot of AR10s for sale or trade. It is an easy site to join. You sort of have to do your own screening process, but most of the guys on there seem pretty square. I would suggest either an Armalite, or a Rock River Arms. Good luck.

Bob Falfa

7. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

Bob thank you for the insight i will try again.

Thanks
    Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.