1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB AR 15 Single Shot Adapter

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by jm1079, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I would like to buy one of those AR15 accessories that make it easier to shoot one shot at a time. Using a magazine is a pain. PM is best for me. Thanks. JM

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Why not buy a bolt action rifle. Completely defeats the purpose of a semi-auto rifle if you ask me. Anyway, good luck. I hope you find what you are looking for.

3. gunfighter001

gunfighter001 Member

0   0   0

Just take your gas tube out, will shot one at a time

4. Doubles Shooter

Doubles Shooter Member

0   0   0

Are you looking for something like this? See link above. I use one when shooting heavy bullets where the OAL is greater than the magazine allows.

5. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

My club allows only one shot at a time on their rifle range. dblsshtr, that is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks. jm

6. jhmorrisn

jhmorrisn TS Member

0   0   0

I suggest you find a different gun club

7. grntitan

0   0   0

Jim1079,

Fair enough. I never considered that. I apologize for being short sighted. Would you care to explain how this device works? I went to the link provided above but was confused on how it works. I'm always willing to learn something new.

8. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Single Round Loading For Slow-Fire Competition, Benchrest, &Varminting

Self-lubricating, Delrin® loading block replaces the magazine and follower for smooth, single round loading. Bolt holds open after every shot. CNC-machined loading tray ensures proper cartridge alignment and reliable feeding. OBS10 provides a short, match-length loading block. OBS20 is the same size and shape as a 20-round AR-15 magazine; approved for Service Rifle competitions.

9. grntitan

0   0   0

Ah thanks, I've got it now. Actually a quite simple device. Not for me but not everything has to be. Glad you found what you were looking for and I learned something new.

10. smoke-eater

smoke-eater Member

0   0   0

Slow fire stages in Hi-Power Rifle matches, require single round loading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ar 15 single shot adapter

ar15 single loading device