1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Anton stock for Browning Broadway

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by gun1357, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

0   0   0

One of the things on my bucket list is an Anton stock for a B25 Browning Broadway. I have both "Y" and newer style guns with short and long tang trigger guards so I don't have to be too particular. Ron Renouf

2. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

0   0   0

ttt. Maybe I would do better looking for a Perazzi or K gun Anton stock. Fortunately, I do have the guns. Ron

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

What is so great about the anton stock---I have all the guns you mention and would like to see one on your broadway or the K-gun---SJB

4. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

0   0   0

They looked heavier and I liked the long grip cap made of rosewood, if I remember correctly. The one time I hefted one at The Grand, it felt real good. Ron

5. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a nice RK/LT on my broadway---I have the only RK on a broadway superposed that I have ever seen---I keep asking to see one but no luck so far.
    I Called historic at browning and he said mine might have been a special order and one of a kind---Would like to see an Anton---SJB---

6. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

0   0   0

Forty years ago the Anton stocks were very popular for trap shooters. There has to be a lot of them tucked away somewhere. Ron

7. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

0   0   0

i bought one 3 years ago on ebay. sold it to porcupine on ts.com. he sold it to sx1 that posts on here i think sx 1 sold it but not sure.i still have a set for a model 12 dwain

8. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

Hi, Dwain and Southjblue, hope all is well! I think that Broadway owners are pretty great people! Always glad to meet another!

Gun1357: I still have the Anton Broadway stock that I bought from Dwain for about $300. It unfortunately sustained damage one day while I was shooting doubles, and needs a good stock person to repair it and fit it to another Broadway. If you'd like to see some photos, let me know. It's a good-looking stock. I'll ship it to you for $100 postal money order, and I'll give you one week to inspect it and send it back if you don't want it. I'll hold onto the MO for the week.

LA in MA

9. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

0   0   0

Are we talking about cosmetic damage or are we into major structural problems that will always show? Ron

Added: Pictures would help.

10. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

Ron,

I will send photos and text to your email.

LA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.