1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Americase

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bobr34951, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobr34951

bobr34951 TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for a Americase number 2001 with black velvet interior.Thanks Bob

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Americase 2001 with black interior, $315.00 delivered to your door.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Don't know specifically why you want an Americase. Perhaps for travel security on airlines. However, if you're looking for a very nice hard case,at a very reasonable price there are some Remington brand hard cases on Ebay right now for about $80. They'll hold one single barrel or over and under. A lot of extra storage space for choke tubes, gun grease, etc.

I bought one - it came in about 3 days very well packed in new condition.

I have no financial interest in these cases - but the one I got is very nice looking, well constructed and priced so that you could get several for the price of an Americase.

Don't get me wrong, I have three Americase cases for my three skeet guns that have tube sets and they are a very fine well made product. They are built like a battleship and you could probably run over them with a tank without damaging anything. ( Although I have seen one damaged when shipped through either Fed Ex or UPS ( can't remember now ).

Look in eBay under Remington-Sporting Goods category. If you want some better pictues than what is on eBay send me an email and I'll take some pics of the one I purchased.

Noel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.